8. Pros and Cons of using Xamarin
- It gives access to native APIs so you can create native apps which are device specific
- It allows you to keep native UI across all three platforms allowing to share code base.
- Powerful debugging capabilities
- Allows to use familiar development tools and languages
- Applications developed with xamarin have built-in overhead
- Visual Studio plus Xamarin cost can be more for some.
9. Future trends in android application development
Mobile application marketing is on a high demand these days as these have become a way to earn revenues by the companies. Over 65% of global smart phone users use android operating systems. Android application are not limited only to smart phones. Now a days Cameras, televisions, watches, refrigerators all have android applications installed on them.
With such a huge number of users around the globe the demand for Android developers has surely increased. With new tools like Xamarin allowing the developers to build the application using C# which is one of the most popular language among developer will make android application development more popular.
Mobile Development with C# By Greg Shackles