4. Android NDK : Android Native Development Kit allows
to develop part of applications in native code languages.
It can be downloaded from https://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html.
It is mainly used if you want to reuse existing code libraries
in these languages.
5. Xamarian for Visual Studio: This will allow development
with Xamarin.Android in Visual Studio. It can be downloaded
from Xamrian website. They provide 30 day free trial.
Once you start installing Xamrian it will check if all
the components required are installed if not it will install.
After installation is complete Start Visual Studio go
to Tools - > Option - > Xamarin - > Android Settings
to check if all the required tools are installed and detected
5. Developing Android Application
A simple application which takes an input(name) from user
and displays a welcome message.
1. Start Visual Studio 2010 and create a new project
2. Select Blank App (Android). Give the application name
"Hello World" and click Ok. Visual Studio will create a new
project as shown below