Amazon Simple email Service (SES):It is a highly scalable and cost-effective bulk and transactional email-sending service for businesses and developers. Amazon SES eliminates the complexity and expense of building an in-house email solution or licensing, installing and operating a third-party email service. The service integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications being hosted on services such as Amazon EC2.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2):EC2 allows users to rent virtual computers on which to run their own computer applications. EC2 allows scalable deployment of applications by providing a Web service through which a user can boot an Amazon Machine Image to create a virtual machine, which Amazon calls an "instance", containing any software desired. A user can create, launch, and terminate server instances as needed, paying by the hour for active servers, hence the term "elastic". EC2 provides users with control over the geographical location of instances that allows for latency optimization and high levels of redundancy. Other Amazon Computing services are Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon CloudFront, and Amazon SQS.
2. Google Cloud Platform (GCP): Google Cloud Platform is the cloud computing service offered by Google, itâ€™s a cloud computing services runs the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, and YouTube. These services are divided into different domains the main domain are Compute, Storage and Networking. GCP Storage Domain has the following types of storage: Datastore, Storage, Bigtable, SQL and Spanner. Datastore and Bigtable both are NoSQL storage. Storage is basically a file system based storage. SQL and Spanner are structured/block storage services. GCP Networking domain has three important services: VPC Network, Network Services, and Interconnect. These are used for networking purposes and to establish a connection between different networks.
3. Salesforce: Salesforce is an American cloud computing platform founded in the year 1999 which provides services like SaaS and PaaS. Salesforce is popular in SaaS which includes services products like CRM, IOT, Health, Sales, Marketing, Commerce, community, App cloud, Analytics, etc. which is being used by some top companies in the world, such as google, amazon, etc. The sales cloud service helps us to control sales processes, where user can share sales related information like customer details. One can also use a marketing cloud service to promote products, conduct a digital marketing campaign, etc.
4. Oracle Cloud: Oracle Cloud is a cloud computing service that comes under the umbrella of Oracle Corporation. It provides storage, servers, network, applications, and services through a global network of data centers managed by Oracle Corporation. The company has made these services available for provisioning on-demand over the internet. Oracle cloud lets you use the same technologies and standards in the cloud as you use in on-premise, therefore, both environments can seamlessly be integrated and managed as a hybrid cloud platform which helps to reduce costs and become more agile. Oracle Cloud provides IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Data as a Service (DaaS). These services are used to build infrastructure, develop and deploy software, integrate on-premise and cloud environment and implement applications in the cloud.
5. IBM: IBM cloud computing services offer Business Development and Test on the IBM Cloud. It is designed to augment and enhance software development and delivery capabilities, particularly in large enterprises. It also provides desktop solution and end user support.
IBM Lotus Live solutions for online collaboration, secure cloud based email, and more Information solutions for storage, business analytics and information archiving.
IBM CloudBurst with integrated storage, virtualization, networking and built-in service management systems for a variety of workloads
Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure formerly known as Windows Azure, is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications in the public cloud.
It provides a platform to develop applications using a range of available technologies and programming languages. It offers to create and deploy applications using .net platform, which is Microsoftâ€™s own application development technology. In addition to .net, there are many more technologies and languages supported. For example, Java, PHP, Ruby, Oracle, Linux, MySQL, Python.
Windows Azure is a service that allows you to deploy code on Microsoft's servers. This code has access to local storage resources (blobs, queues, and tables).
SQL Azure is a cloud-located database offering. While it uses T-SQL like SQL Server, it is not a full SQL Server instance (for example, not all of the SQL Server built-in stored procedures are available).
Azure App Fabric is a service bus that allows applications within your LAN to communicate with Azure clouds; it handles things like authentication, security, etc.
"Dallas" is a marketplace for applications and services deployed on Windows Azure.
Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 includes the Microsoft Office suite of desktop applications and hosted versions of Microsoft's Server products (including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync Server), delivered and accessed over the Internet. Office 365 integrates can be used with mobile platforms including iPhone and Windows Phone 7. Also it works with Mac OS X.
7. VMWare: VMware sells commercial virtualization software. VMware's desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, while VMware's enterprise software hypervisors for servers, VMware ESX and VMware ESXi, are bare-metal embedded hypervisors that run directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system.
8. Rackspace: The products offered by the company are Cloud Servers, Cloud Files, Cloud Hosting, Cloud DNS, Cloud Load Balancer, and others. They cater to the needs of corporate website hosting, rich media website hosting, SAAS hosting, E-Commerce website hosting, Custom applications hosting, and others.