Exam Cram Notes For CompTIA® Server+ (Sk0-004) Certification
Server+™ (SK0-004) Cram Notes
- 1. System Hardware
- 1.1 Differentiate between system board types, features, components and their purposes
- 1.2 Deploy different chassis types and the appropriate components
- 1.3 Differentiate between memory features / types and given a scenario select appropriate memory
- 1.4 Explain the importance of a Hardware Compatibility List (HCL)
- 1.5 Differentiate between processor features / types and given a scenario select the appropriate processor
- 1.6 Given a scenario, install appropriate expansion cards into a server while taking fault tolerance into consideration.
- 1.7 Install, update and configure appropriate firmware.
- 2. Software
- 2.1 Install, deploy, configure and update NOS (Windows / *nix).
- 2.2 Explain NOS security software and its features.
- 2.3 Given a scenario, implement and administer NOS management features based on procedures and guidelines
- 2.4 Explain different server roles, their purpose and how they interact
- 2.5 Summarize server virtualization concepts, features and considerations
- 2.6 Describe common elements of networking essentials